FASTSIGNS International. Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Representative
at FASTSIGNS International. Inc.
|Posted||October 15, 2019|
|Compensation||$10 - $16 + Commission|
|Location||3330 Griffin Road|
Dania, FL 33312
FASTSIGNS is always looking for talented, dedicated professionals to join our team. If you have the skills, abilities, and desire to join our world-class company, then we encourage you to continue with this online job application.
FASTSIGNS® is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
By continuing with this job application, you will be asked to answer job-specific questions. Please note that the questions contained in this job posting are our sole intellectual property.
Upon receipt of your responses, we will evaluate your submission. If selected for a personal interview, you will receive an email/text with scheduling instructions.
The Hiring Manager
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
Position also known as: Visual Communications Specialist, Inside Sales
Are you a highly motivated and talented sales professional? Are you looking for an inside sales career with an established and fast-growing company? If so, we’re looking for sales savvy candidates who are interested in a career with outstanding growth and earnings potential. If you are looking for a rewarding career in sales, not just another job, then come join our team as a Customer Service Representative (CSR)!
Our ideal CSR is an outgoing, focused, and motivated individual with excellent listening skills who can deliver an extraordinary customer experience. You will be responsible for all sales activities within the FASTSIGNS center and will serve as the first point of contact for walk-in, email, and telephone customers. We are looking for an individual with a strong desire to succeed, the ability to develop lasting relationships, and the skills to close sales through a consultative sales approach.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients using various FASTSIGNS products
- Follows up on new leads and referrals resulting from telephone, marketing, and email activity
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with customers
- Prepares estimates and establishes/maintains estimate follow-up procedures
- Communicates with customers on order status and changes in the production schedule
- Executes a variety of marketing functions, including database mailings, thank you cards, press releases, etc.
- Helps as needed with reports, close-out, invoices, and required paperwork
- Identifies and resolves customer satisfaction issues
- Establishes and maintains effective team relationships with all support departments
- Follows all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least three years in retail or inside sales with excellent customer service experience
- Proven record of consistently hitting/exceeding sales targets or quotas
- Able to perform cold calls to secure new business for the center
- Experience resolving customer satisfaction issues
- Experience working under pressure with multiple tasks/projects
- Proficient computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent Advancement Opportunities
- Business Cards
- Casual and creative work environment
- Free Parking
- Direct Deposit
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Time
- Formal Ongoing Training Program
- Paid Training
- Uniforms Provided