Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Guest Services Coordinator
at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Guest Services/Customer Support
- Regular Full-Time
"IF YOU CREATE THE STAGE SETTING AND IT IS GRAND, EVERYONE WHO ENTERS WILL PLAY THEIR PART."
- Morris Lapidus
A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus - a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. Guests are invited to enter a world where they are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax - however they define a perfect day. Situated on oceanfront Collins Avenue in the heart of Millionaire's Row, Fontainebleau Miami Beach is one of the most historically and architecturally significant hotels on Miami Beach. Opened in 1954 and designed by Morris Lapidus, it was the most luxurious hotel on Miami Beach, and is thought to be the most significant building of Lapidus' career.
Responsible for providing courteous and competent services to ensure all guest requests are provided in a timely and efficient manner. Must be flexible to work a varied shift, including overnight, weekends, and holidays based on the business demands.
- Well organized and demonstrated strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff.
- Bilingual highly desireable.
- Front desk/customer service experience preferred.
- High school education or equivalent. College degree preferred.