Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Housekeeping/Public Areas
- Regular Full-Time
"IF YOU CREATE THE STAGE SETTING AND IT IS GRAND, EVERYONE WHO ENTERS WILL PLAY THEIR PART."
- Morris Lapidus
A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus - a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. Guests are invited to enter a world where they are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax - however they define a perfect day. Situated on oceanfront Collins Avenue in the heart of Millionaire's Row, Fontainebleau Miami Beach is one of the most historically and architecturally significant hotels on Miami Beach. Opened in 1954 and designed by Morris Lapidus, it was the most luxurious hotel on Miami Beach, and is thought to be the most significant building of Lapidus' career.
The Housekeeping Dispatcher will provide friendly and courteous service to our guests by logging in room supply requests. The Housekeeping Dispatcher also provides communication and is the liason between staff and management for effective operations.
- Answer the telephone and take the order/request in a timely manner.
- Contact appropriate individual or department as necessary to resolve guest call, request, or challenge.
- Review shift logs/daily memo books and document pertinent information in log books.
- Notify Loss Prevention/Security of any guest reports of theft.
- Follow up with guests to ensure their requests or problems have been met to their satisfaction.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets; report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Well organized and demonstrated strong problem solving skills.
- Must possess the ability to prioritize tasks and able to multi task. Must possess excellent organizational skills.
- Must have ability to work in a fast-paced, busy and occasionally noisy environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff.
- Relevant experience in hospitality field preferred.
- High school education or equivalent.