Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Information Technology
- Regular Full-Time
"IF YOU CREATE THE STAGE SETTING AND IT IS GRAND, EVERYONE WHO ENTERS WILL PLAY THEIR PART."
- Morris Lapidus
A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus - a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. Guests are invited to enter a world where they are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax - however they define a perfect day. Situated on oceanfront Collins Avenue in the heart of Millionaire's Row, Fontainebleau Miami Beach is one of the most historically and architecturally significant hotels on Miami Beach. Opened in 1954 and designed by Morris Lapidus, it was the most luxurious hotel on Miami Beach, and is thought to be the most significant building of Lapidus' career.
- Coordinate and schedule installation, configuration, and maintenance of PC workstations, laptops, tablets, PDAs, thin client terminals, and printers.
- Assist users by troubleshooting, optimizing, integrating, and documenting hardware and software problems.
- Manage and maintain PC and network part inventories.
- Maintain supporting documentation for all areas of responsibility.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge and understanding of the latest release of Microsoft Office and Windows Professional desktop operating system.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff.
- High school education or equivalent. College degree preferred.
- Two years relevant experience in a high volume environment.