Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Strip Steak Bartender
at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Regular Full-Time
"IF YOU CREATE THE STAGE SETTING AND IT IS GRAND, EVERYONE WHO ENTERS WILL PLAY THEIR PART."
- Morris Lapidus
A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus - a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. Guests are invited to enter a world where they are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax - however they define a perfect day. Situated on oceanfront Collins Avenue in the heart of Millionaire's Row, Fontainebleau Miami Beach is one of the most historically and architecturally significant hotels on Miami Beach. Opened in 1954 and designed by Morris Lapidus, it was the most luxurious hotel on Miami Beach, and is thought to be the most significant building of Lapidus' career.
- Knowledge and use of flare bartending skills. Knowledge of all liquor laws and regulations concerning service of alcoholic beverages.
- Strong knowledge of wines and spirits. Ability to perform basic math skills. Ability to handle money and make correct change.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Relevant experience in a high quality, high volume operation.