Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Strip Steak Chef de Cuisine
at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Regular Full-Time
"IF YOU CREATE THE STAGE SETTING AND IT IS GRAND, EVERYONE WHO ENTERS WILL PLAY THEIR PART."
- Morris Lapidus
A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus - a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. Guests are invited to enter a world where they are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax - however they define a perfect day. Situated on oceanfront Collins Avenue in the heart of Millionaire's Row, Fontainebleau Miami Beach is one of the most historically and architecturally significant hotels on Miami Beach. Opened in 1954 and designed by Morris Lapidus, it was the most luxurious hotel on Miami Beach, and is thought to be the most significant building of Lapidus' career.
STRIP STEAK BY MICHAEL MINA | MIAMI NEW TIMES BEST STEAKHOUSE OF MIAMI
StripSteak by Michael Mina is much more than your average steakhouse. The menu abounds with a world-class selection of fresh seafood, homemade pasta, and decadent desserts for the ultimate fine dining experience.
- Knowledge of statutory requirements regarding health and safety, sanitation, proper chemical usage, fire procedures, and HACCP.
- Knowledge of all kitchen equipment operations.
- Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with management, staff, and guests.
- High school education or equivalent. Culinary or apprenticeship program required.
- Relevant experience in a high quality, high volume, and multi-unit operations preferred.
- Five years experience as a Chef de Cuisine preferred.