Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Timeless Sales Associate
at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Regular Full-Time
"IF YOU CREATE THE STAGE SETTING AND IT IS GRAND, EVERYONE WHO ENTERS WILL PLAY THEIR PART."
- Morris Lapidus
A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus - a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. Guests are invited to enter a world where they are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax - however they define a perfect day. Situated on oceanfront Collins Avenue in the heart of Millionaire's Row, Fontainebleau Miami Beach is one of the most historically and architecturally significant hotels on Miami Beach. Opened in 1954 and designed by Morris Lapidus, it was the most luxurious hotel on Miami Beach, and is thought to be the most significant building of Lapidus' career.
1. Assist customers with questions and selling goods and products (i.e. upselling, cross selling, problem solving, and product knowledge).
2. Compute bill and operate cash register including reconciliating register and cash deposits.
3. Handle credit transactions, make change, cash checks, and issue receipts.
4. Ensure accuracy of collection and disbursement of money.
5. Stock shelves and products and maintain a clean environment at all times.
6. Inspect incoming products for damages or defects.
7. Participate in physical inventories and cycle counting activities.
8. Inspect ticket merchandise and stock list request daily.
9. Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of selling concepts, procedures, and practices. Must have previous experience with selling watches.
- Ability to perform basic/intermediate math skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff.
- Bilingual a plus.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Relevant experience in a high quality, high volume operation.