Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Coordinator
at GENEX Services
This individual is responsible for providing quality customer service and interacting with clients to provide information in response to inquiries about services.
• Delivers quality Customer Service from initial request for service until completion of end product
• Adheres to client protocols and jurisdictional regulations including, logging, processing and progress inquiries
• Contacts appropriate agencies for the purpose of verifying information
• Handles incoming and outgoing calls effectively and efficiently meeting client standards/protocols
• Communicates immediately with the Customer Service Team Leader with regard to any client concerns
• Meets specific department metrics
• Operates company software and equipment
• Enters data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information into system via keyboard
• Demonstrates strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task without compromising extreme attention to detail
• Communicates using correct English, spelling, grammar, and punctuation
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions while adhering to prescribed departmental routines
• Proficiency with imaging/scanning documents
• Maintains confidentiality and discretion as a general rule
• Works effectively as a team contributor on all assignments
• Interacts professionally with other employees as well as clients
• Has a clear and concise understanding, and adheres to, guidelines as they relate to HIPAA, Conflict of Interest, and Ethics
• Understands current URAC standards as appropriate to job functions
• Other duties may be assigned.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required; 4 years College Degree preferred; relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for education requirements.
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite
• Bi-Lingual-A plus
• Excellent communication skills-verbal and written
• Ability to organize and prioritize work effectively
• Ability to accept and apply constructive feedback
Genex is an equal opportunity, at-will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, while reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers. At the heart of our success are more than 2,900 medical and business professionals who “make it count” by providing comprehensive care management and multicultural services from locations across the United States and Canada. Our dedicated team serves more than 380 of the Fortune 500 companies as well as the top workers’ compensation and disability carriers and third-party administrators in the U.S. In addition, Genex is the only company that delivers high-quality clinical services enhanced by intelligent systems and 360-degree data analysis to consistently drive superior results related to medical, wage loss, and productivity costs associated with claims in the workers’ compensation, disability, automobile, and health care systems.
We attract and retain the industry’s best talent at every Genex location because we invest in our team. We offer our employees and their families benefits that provide protection and enhance quality of life. Genex’s comprehensive compensation and benefits program includes competitive salary and incentive program, medical, dental, life and LTD insurance, 401(k) with company match plus 100 percent vesting after 90 days, and a flexible work schedule. In addition, we offer a continuing education program accredited by the certifying boards for CCM, CRC and CDMS for our nursing and vocational positions.
If you have skills and motivation to “make it count” at a company that makes a difference in the lives of others, we invite you to join our Talent Network and explore career opportunities at Genex.
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Share job opportunities through Social Media or email