Kindred at Home
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Home Health RN Director of Clinical Management
at Kindred at Home
I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence – that’s what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
As a RN Director of Clinical Management , you will:
- Direct office clinical activities, including patient assessments, care plan development, service level determination, on-site client visits, and complaint management. Implement, coordinate, maintain, and evaluate care plans.
- Ensure service quality and participate in care coordination to ensure proper communication between clinical associates, patients, referral sources and payers. Discuss operational issues; update staff on new or changed regulations and review records and documentation to ensure regulatory and in-house compliance.
- Promote public awareness of Company services through community education activities and participate in professional organizations.
- Participate in performance improvement activities, provide backup support to staff, and prepare reports for management.
- Maintain current practice knowledge through internal/external hiring programs and act as a resource for the interpretation of clinical standards and policies.
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing
- Current RN license
- Minimum of 8 years nursing experience preferably in a homecare setting
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory/management experience
- OASIS knowledge
- Expert knowledge of community health / home healthcare supervision, governmental home health agency regulations and Medicare services
- Proven track record of clinical management, education and management of healthcare staff
- Outstanding leadership and managerial skills
- Good organizational, interpersonal, problem-solving, decision-making and communication skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.