Kindred at Home
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Per Diem Home Health Aide
at Kindred at Home
I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence – that’s what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
As a Home Health Aide ( HHA ), you will:
- Assist patients with personal care needs (bathing, mouth care, shampoo and hair care, transferring, dressing and undressing and ambulation) and selected housekeeping and therapy services to our patients in their home.
- Plan and prepare nutritious meals and assist in feeding patients.
- Assist with basic activities and daily living needs of patients.
- Measure and record patient’s temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure when ordered and/or directed by the RN, therapist, Clinical Manager or personal care plan.
In addition, a Home Health Aide:
- Works with other highly skilled clinicians through a multi- or interdisciplinary team approach.
- Benefits from the award-winning Gentiva University for clinical and professional development courses for advanced training and free continuing education credits.
- Has access to the latest tools, research and techniques through the Gentiva Health Education Center.
- Current and active HHA license/certification (if required by state or federal regulations)
- Minimum of six months of experience as a home health aide
- Home Health experience a plus
- Good organizational and communication skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.