Great American Insurance Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Real Estate Analyst
at Great American Insurance Group
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Position Type
- Full Time
American Real Estate Capital (AREC) is based in Miami, Florida and operates as the commercial real estate loan and equity origination platform for the insurance subsidiaries of American Financial Group (NYSE: AFG).
AFG is a $60 billion dollar holding company based in Cincinnati, Ohio, whose primary business is insurance and investments. AREC services loan portfolios and provides asset and portfolio management. Our team is a group of industry veterans experienced in the ownership, financing, servicing, and asset management of commercial real estate. Together, we’ve closed billions of dollars in transactions over the years and are focused on providing high-quality service to our customers throughout the United States.
We are currently seeking an analyst to join our loan origination team in Miami, Florida. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in financial analysis of cash flows, mortgages, real estate transactions and operations.
- Review client origination packages and files.
- Analyze data, prepare loan sizing and cash flows modeling.
- Responsible for due diligence, underwriting, and document review.
- Back-up support for Director’s relationships, reports and clients as required.
- Communicate with client to obtain required information.
- Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills with well-developed verbal and written communications skills.
- 3+ years of experience in a commercial real estate analytical role.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Accounting, Business, Economics or Finance is preferred.
- Advanced computer skills and financial modeling including MS excel, NPV, IRR and Loan Payment Calculation.
- Experience in financial analysis of real estate transactions or operations required.