Gulf Coast Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
License Practical Nurse (LPN)
at Gulf Coast Health Care
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) is to provide direct nursing care to the residents and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by the Nursing Assistants in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act.
Licensed Practical Nurse PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT:
- Willing to work beyond normal working hours and during disastrous circumstances, as needed.
- Ability to present to groups.
- Ability to remain calm under stress.
- Ability to communicate with local staff, remote staff, and outside agencies.
- Must hold a current and valid LPN license in the state employed.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance as required.
- Must be able to work weekend and overtime as required.
- Must meet all local health regulations and pass post-employment exam, if required.