Hard Rock International
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Generalist
at Hard Rock International
- Location : Location
- HU-BUDAPEST, HUNGARY
- Hotel Operations
- Job ID
With venues in 74 countries, including 183 cafes, 27 hotels and 12 casinos, Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most globally recognized companies. Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns the world's most valuable collection of music memorabilia, which is displayed at its locations around the globe. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise and Hard Rock Live performance venues. HRI owns the global trademark for all Hard Rock brands. The company owns, operates and franchises Cafes across Europe, Asia, and the Americas, as well as owns, licenses and/or manages hotel/casino properties worldwide. Destinations include the company’s two most successful Hotel and Casino properties in Florida, both owned and operated by HRI parent entity The Seminole Tribe of Florida. In 2018, Hard Rock International was recognized as a Forbes Magazine Top Employer for Women and Land Operator of the Year at the Global Gaming Awards. For more information on Hard Rock International visit www.hardrock.com
The Human Resources Generalist will provide support to the Human Resources functions for a fast-paced, growing, multi-state, federal contractor with remote employees. The HR Generalist manages the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource office. The HR Generalist manages the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs. The HR Generalist carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: departmental development, HRIS, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and employment.
- Recruiting and staffing logistics:
- Reviewing of applications, selection of qualified candidates, conducting interviews, process new and prospective team members to include generating offer letters, scheduling gaming licensing appointments and new hire orientation, ensuring accurate completion of new hire forms, producing identification badges, time keeping system activation and providing wardrobe appointments.
- Training and Development:
- Conduct training sessions for hard and soft skill development, as well as, brand programs including, but not limited to: Brand Induction, Amplified Service, and Leadership Development.
- Employee relations:
- Functions as an internal consultant to assist management in identifying and resolving team member issues, examining and identifying organizational problems, and engaging and communicating with all levels of the organization.
- Benefits administration:
- Assist with benefits communications, meetings and practices that best meet the needs of our diverse employee group and the overall goals of the organization.
- Conducts informational sessions for new employees (Orientation) and existing employees, enrollment of new benefits programs.
- Ad-hoc HR related tasks supporting the HR Manager
- Hungarian and English language is required
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area required.
- Three (3) years Human Resources experience as an HR Generalist in a casino and hotel environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Maintains a working knowledge of industry best practices and be knowledgeable of changing laws pertaining to Human Resources.
- Proficiency with MS Office software (Outlook, Excel and Word) is required.
- Ability to move throughout the business (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended periods of time.
- Ability to make repeating movements of the arms, hands, and wrists.
- Ability to express or exchange ideas verbally and perceive sound by ear.
- Ability to obtain impressions through the eyes.
- Manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work with hand above shoulders.
- Ability to regularly move objects (lift, push, pull, balance, carry) up to 50 pounds / 25 kilograms.
- Ability to turn or twist body parts in a circular motion.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to heat, cold, chemicals, and loud/noisy environment.
- Ability to operate potentially hazardous equipment.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong organizational skills
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
To apply for this position, please send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org