Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Medical Staff Services
at Hayes Locums
Overview & Benefits
The Director of Medical Staff Services is a key leader in the overall success of Hayes Locums. In this role, you will be leading multiple managers and employees, ensuring each are developed to his/her highest potential, and delivering optimal service both internally and externally. Hayes Locums is the "Fastest Growing Company in South Florida" and the next Director of MSS will identify opportunities within the department and lead the charge in developing and executing new initiatives.
- Partner with executive leadership team to plan, formulate, and recommend policies, procedures, programs and other strategies to further the objectives and requirements of the department
- Lead the hiring, training, retaining, and developing of a productive credentialing and management team
- Implement improved and new ideas to increase production, improve processes, and be a strong business partner to ensure the completion of the sales cycle
- Coach, mentor, and hold team accountable by conducting weekly one on one meetings and side by side coaching to review progress, strategies, goals, and achievements
- Analyze department performance and ensure appropriate standards are being met
- Minimum of 7 years of leadership experience managing multiple teams
- Bachelors Degree required
- CPMSM Certification preferred