Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Quality Assurance - Medical Staff Services
at Hayes Locums
Overview & Benefits
Hayes Locums is a healthcare staffing and physician recruiting firm specializing in matching physicians and advanced practice clinicians to positions that fit their needs. Our no-fail attitude and daily nonstop drive fuel our desire to find providers their perfect locum tenens jobs. Hayes has been named the "Fastest Growing Staffing Firm in South Florida" and we are seeking an innovative, dynamic Servant Leader to join our Leadership team as the Director of Quality Assurance.
As the Director of Quality Assurance, you will lead the Internal and Quality Assurance team, manage programs to evaluate and approve providers in accordance with our Risk Management Guidelines. The Director of Quality Assurance is an exciting opportunity to partner with the executive leadership team to plan, formulate, and recommend policies, procedures, and programs to further operational business strategies that support credentialing and quality assurance processes.
How will you make an impact:
- Coach, mentor, and hold the Quality Assurance and Internal credentialing team accountable by conducting weekly one on one meetings and side by side coaching to review progress, strategies, goals, and achievements related to credentialing files, quality, and production
- Hire, train, develop and retain top quality assurance and medical staff service members to emulate our core values of service
- Maintain a culture of servant leadership, focusing on developing our people and processes to serve both our internal and external clients
- Objectively evaluate files to the Hayes Locums Risk Management Guidelines
- Establish, drive and, measure KPI requirements pertaining to the quality of files approved and processed in the QA department
- Identify and execute process improvement initiatives to increase production, service levels, and quality
- Positively communicate interdepartmentally and with leadership the goal of procuring an effective client/physician match
- Exhibit high attention to detail to ensure brand integrity and to meet deadlines involving multiple teams
- Organize and prioritize in an everchanging environment to meet deadlines
- Serve as a partner to the Risk Management, Executive leadership, and Sales Teams
How will you get here:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration or Nursing
- 10 years of experience in Quality Management, Medical Staff Services or Risk Management in a clinical setting
- 7 years of people leadership experience
- High level of customer service, sense of urgency and follow through
- Build effective relationships
- Work in a deadline driven environment
- Meet and/or exceed quantity and quality service-related driven metrics
- Highly organized in managing one’s schedule, duties, workflows, and responsibilities
- Exposure to process improvement, 6 sigma, or lean sigma preferred
- CPHRM Certification required or 15 years of risk management experience in a hospital/clinical setting in lieu of CPHRM certification
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.