Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hayes Locums
Overview & Benefits
Our Sales Leadership position is key person in the overall success of Hayes Locums. Are you invigorated by developing and coaching a powerful sales team, growing business segments, and partnering with the Executive Team to forecast, evaluate, advise, and pivot business strategies for the long-term success of the company? In this role, you will be leading multiple employees ensuring each are developed to exceed professional and personal goals, and directing the overall strategy of your team to deliver optimal performance.
Hayes Locums is the "Fastest Growing Company in South Florida" and the next Sales Leader will identify opportunities within their teams and lead the charge in developing and executing effective sales processes.
If you have proven leadership experience, managed multi-million dollar business units, and excelled in developing talent, this opportunity is for you. As one of "The Best Places to Work"- (Sun Sentinel) for 3 years in a row, we are adding leaders that are passionate about joining our award winning culture.
- Manage business strategies for the long-term success of your team by forecasting, evaluating, analyzing and modifying your plan with the support of the Executive Team
- Hire, train, and develop your sales team using a wide range of tools at your disposal, including partnering with department leaders for customized trainings and mentoring
- Create your exciting and energetic work culture by effectively coaching your sales force, generating performance increases through innovative solutions to operational challenges, and managing expectations to build trust and transparency
- Use your analytical and business skills to examine sales reports and create custom initiatives to increase production
- Embody our core values and help spread the company culture through actions and policy implementation
- Identify business opportunities and develop strategies to win business and grow accounts
- Maintain a high level of communication with all team members and management
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 7 years of leadership experience managing multiple employees of ten or more
- Proven experience managing multi-million dollar business units
- Inside sales experience preferred