NYU Langone Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Contact Center Representative I/Call Center, Boynton Beach Florida
at NYU Langone Health
NYU Langone Health is a world-class, patient-centered, integrated academic medical center, known for its excellence in clinical care, research, and education. It comprises more than 200 locations throughout the New York area, including five inpatient locations, a children’s hospital, three emergency rooms and a level 1 trauma center. Also part of NYU Langone Health is the Laura and Isaac Perlmutter Cancer Center, a National Cancer Institute designated cancer center, and NYU School of Medicine, which since 1841 has trained thousands of physicians and scientists who have helped to shape the course of medical history. For more information, go to nyulangone.org, and interact with us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
NYU Langone Florida is opening a new state-of-the art Contact Center in Boynton Beach, FL. The Center will be a 200+ seat Contact Center that provides a single and centralized point of patient access to physician services across several disciplines. The new center will be staffed with a team ready to provide patients with an exceptional high quality, friendly and efficient experience using the latest contact center equipment and technology.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Contact Center Rep I. In this role, the Contact Center Representative will act as the first "welcome" for the caller on behalf of the NYU FGP physician practices. They will schedule patient appointments and field inquires, concerns, and requests. The representative will instill loyalty and confidence by anticipating patient needs, displaying genuine interest, and providing accurate and efficient service to all patient and customer callers.
As appropriate, the position will elicit patient information and follow established protocols to schedule patient appointments for specialized services. They will ensure that patient needs are met and promote the optimum Patient Experience. The Contact Center Representative will establish and maintain effective relationships with patients and their families via active listening, empathy, rapport, courtesy, and professionalism.
- Respond to multi-channel inquiries from patients, physicians, employees, and other callers regarding appointments, referrals, provider messages, and services within the Contact Center in accordance with established NYU FGP guidelines.
- Utilize physician protocols to schedule appointments for NYU FGP specialties and meet established Contact Center performance goals.
- Utilize NYU FGP Healthcare systems, Contact Center applications, reference materials, and websites to enter patient information, answer patient questions, verify insurance, perform specific scheduling functions, etc.
- Complete call processing in an efficient manner; remain aware of call volumes; work as part of the team to handle the call volumes.
- During all interactions, display characteristics of inquiry, empathy, courtesy, and respect.
- Proactively keep up to date on all communications.
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with NYU FGP mission, vision, goals, objectives, and patient care philosophy.
- Participate in multidisciplinary quality and service improvement teams as appropriate.
- Provide an excellent experience to NYU FGP patients, customers, and providers.
- Demonstrate regular, consistent, and punctual attendance.
- Adheres to Contact Center policies and procedures.
Minimum Qualifications: To qualify you must have a High School diploma or an equivalent is required. Plus 1 to 3 years Contact Center or Customer Service related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Qualifications: Experience working within a hospital, clinic, or medical office scheduling environment is highly preferred.
In return, we offer an extremely competitive salary and benefits package, along with career growth opportunities within a dynamic and diverse workplace focused on process improvement, staff development, and the ongoing expansion and enhancement of our services.
NYU Langone Florida is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender dysphoria, national origin, age, religion, disability, military and veteran status, marital or parental status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision. We require applications to be completed online.
If you wish to view NYU Langone Florida’s EEO policies, please click here. Please click here to view the Federal "EEO is the law" poster or visit https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm for more information. To view the Pay Transparency Notice, please click here.