Hyatt Place Delray Beach
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hyatt Place Delray Beach
Essential functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Operate dish machine in the prescribed manner and wash all china, glass, silver, pots, pans, etc. according to standards.
- Soak and polish silverware as required
- Sweep and mop floors in kitchen throughout the shift.
- Store glasses in proper racks and organize properly.
- Clean rubber mats and return them to kitchen.
- Clean walls and kitchen equipment.
- Empty trash cans and wash in a timely manner.
- Correctly use, store and label chemicals.
- Set up hot boxes and assist with plate up when needed.
- Prepare all food items in accordance to Hyatt Brand standards.
- Follow recipes to control production and maintain consistency and freshness.
- Break down and store all leftover.
- Maintain perishables at proper temperature.
- Prepare and put away stock when necessary using FIFO (First in, first out)
- Report faulty broken equipment immediately.
- Adhere to hotel grooming and uniform standards.
- Perform any additional tasks requested by management.
Kolter Hospitality Participates in E-Verify
Education: High school education/GED.
Experience: No previous experience required.
Hours required: Scheduled days and time vary based on hotel needs. Must be able to work weekends.Skills and Abilities: Must be able to pass food handler training.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to provide friendly guest service with a smile.
This description is a summary of primary responsibilities and qualifications. The job description is not intended to include all duties or qualifications that may be required now or in the future.