Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Florida Medical Director (Part-Time)
at Ideal Image
- Job ID
- Healthcare Providers
Ideal Image is North America’s #1 Skin, Face and Body MedSpa for non-invasive aesthetic services that help you look and feel your best. Our goal is to help our clients achieve life changing results, whether it’s getting rid of unwanted hair, to prevent or address the signs of aging with healthier, more youthful skin, or to improve your body shape. Being a part of the team gives you the opportunity to watch our clients change their lives for the better. All services are safe, effective, FDA cleared procedures that are tested in our research and development center.
We are looking for a physician for our Medical Director position. This is a part-time contractor position. It requires 4 hours/month per center and availability by phone during center hours to serve as the primary resource for all medical questions of staff. The ideal candidate will have a great customer care disposition, be team oriented, and have high integrity. The Medical Director directs and supervises the overall quality of medical services delivered by the treatment providers, acts as a liaison between all providers and the company, and actively serves as a continuous source of clinical information.
The Medical Director is responsible for:
- Responding to medical issues and questions from the NP/PA
- Ensuring consistency in the centers relating to the medical practice
- Receive and review Incident Reports and respond in accordance with company policy
- Review and sign charts for accuracy and completeness and generally keep up with the medical needs of the business
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Dermatology or Plastic Surgery
- Active MD/DO degree from an accredited U. S. Medical School
- Active DEA license
- Current unrestricted medical license in the state in which the center is located
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- MD may act as the supervising physician at only one (1) office other than their primary practice location for a total of two (2). Offices that are not the supervising MDs primary practice “must be within 25 miles of the physician’s primary place of practice or in a county that is contiguous to the county of the physician’s primary place of practice” and the “distance between any offices may not exceed 75 miles.”
- If the MD is retired, then they may supervise two (2) Ideal Image locations.
- The supervising MD may not supervise more than four (4) PAs at any one time. This includes PAs at their other practice locations.
If you are interested in joining a company that values its employees and encourages job ownership in a supportive environment, please apply today! To learn more about IDEAL IMAGE and our services please visit us at: http://www.idealimage.com.