International Education Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Education Partnership Representative (CORP)
at International Education Corporation
International Education Corporation is a leader in post-secondary career education. Our mission is to drive personal and community transformation by empowering students to make a positive and enduring life change. We are consistently searching for like-minded compassionate professionals who strive to be the best in their respective fields. Our top candidates share our commitment to helping students build the skills to create a future of which they can be proud.
We are currently seeking an Regional Education Partnership Representative to join our team. In this position you will be responsible to lead program efforts for the assigned geographical territory including Outreach, lead generation and conversion into admissions. Represent IEC in developing relationships with military education service officers, military, retired military, dependents and workforce agencies.
Primary/Essential duties and responsibilities
- Champions lead generation, as well as, meeting or exceeding the predefined goals within the assigned geographical area. Updates management on goals, progression and plans for corrective action, as required.
- Generate leads from workforce agencies to be transferred to the campus admissions department as part of their sales funnel. Create a referral culture at the workforce agencies.
- Serves as contact and provides advice to the Regional Director, Military and VA Programs on matters impacting military/VA clients as well as Agency clients and potential students.
- Conduct presentations to agency directors and their case workers and ultimately their constituents.
- Keeps abreast of Department of Defense organizational structure, culture and leadership responsibilities and impact on educational partnerships.
- Builds relationships with military Education Service Officers and other military partners for the purpose of fostering awareness of IEC programs and offerings targeted to military, retired military and dependents including attending State ACME conferences.
- Networks with USO in targeted cities to develop an awareness of IEC programs for retired military.
- Networks with Workforce agencies to develop new relationships and foster referrals to IEC campuses.
- Networks with prospective students through job and education fairs, family day orientation programs, and local educational seminars.
- Assists Regional Director, Military and VA and Agency Programs with establishing requirements and researches expectations of potential target groups within the assigned territory.
- Builds and maintains relationships with Campus and Regional leadership.
- Other duties as assigned.
Associate degree in a related field preferred
Experience in higher education environment
Military and/or Department of Veteran Affairs, desirable; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Advanced use of computers and Microsoft Office Suite applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Strong analytical, critical thinking, independent thinker, planning, good follow-up and follow-through with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines and frequently changing priorities.
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individual of constituencies in a diverse community. Excellent and flexible writing skills, particularly for external audiences.
Effective teaching, human relations, communication, problem-solving and strong organizational and leadership skills. Ability to handle confidential information with tact and discretion.
Proficient in prioritizing work to meet deadlines, and multi-task while maintaining flexibility in the work environment in accordance to the organization’s values with excellent customer service focus.
This position requires a valid driver’s license
Ability to travel locally 4 days per week.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and dynamic work environment. In addition, full-time colleagues have a variety of benefits available that include; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Coverage, a generously matched 401(k) plan, voluntary benefits and much more.
If changing students’ lives is also important to you, and you have the qualifications reflected above, we would love to hear from you!