Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. FP&A Analyst
Sr. FP&A Analyst
The position reports to Head of Finance and serves in a multi-disciplinary finance role providing analysis of plans and results, contributing to annual and monthly forecasting processes, modeling business outcomes, and providing business decision support, as well as other tasks critical to serving as a business partner to the other departments.
The Sr. FP&A Analyst is responsible to develop and maintain a rolling forecast that is updated and presented to senior management on a weekly basis.
As the owner of the forecasting process, the Sr. FP&A Analyst conducts variance analysis to show management how the budget and/or rolling forecast compares against actual performance.
- Month-end Reporting
Prepare a set of month-end reports (P&L, B/S, CAPEX), and ability to analyze overall financial results and detailed data quickly.
Communicate and present results to senior management effectively
- Annual Budgeting | Strategic Planning Cycle
Owner of the Annual Budget process, preparing and distributing templates, collaborating with functional business areas to gather data, consolidating and presenting detailed budget figures.
Coordinating, preparing and refreshing long-term plans (i.e. 3 Year Plan).
- Decision Support | Ad-hoc Analysis
The Sr. FP&A Analyst uses data to advise management on decisions such as how to improve performance, minimize risk or capture new opportunities. To this end, the Sr. FP&A Analyst is responsible for creating and maintaining various analysis such as:
- Analysis of historical financials
- Creating, updating, and maintaining financial models
- Variance explanations
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
The Sr. FP&A Analyst may also be pulled in to work on special projects, such as:
- Process optimization
- Market research
- Understand financial statements and metrics and translate them into operational goals
- Ability to build detailed financial models in Excel
- Ability to naturally analyze, prioritize, and synthesize all types of information to allow timely and effective business impact on a consistent basis
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to propose positive business solutions to problems.
- Significant experience with financial planning / management reporting system
- SAP experience
- Excellent planning, organization, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Set a vision for the financial planning organization and team; manage business-wide processes and meet deadlines
- High intellectual curiosity and strategic mindset
- Good communication skills (both written and oral), ability to present to Senior Executive Leadership
- Forward-thinking in implementing tools and techniques to improve analytics, driving better business decisions
- Strong influencing and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of finance experience
- CPA or other Finance degree/accreditation.
- Strong background across all areas of finance (FP&A, Controllership)
EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED DRUG FREE WORK PLACE