JM Family Enterprises, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Content Marketing Specialist
at JM Family Enterprises, inc.
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Family
JM&A Group is one of the largest independent providers of finance and insurance (F&I) products in the automotive industry. For nearly 40 years, the company has helped automobile dealers achieve unsurpassed levels of performance. JM&A Group provides more than 3,800 dealerships with a variety of products and services, such as new and used vehicle protection plans, pre-paid maintenance plans and GAP protection programs. Among JM&A Group’s competitive advantages is its robust training and consulting services for F&I professionals, and the company is actively evolving to meet consumer preferences to remain a market leader and a partner of choice.
We are looking for a talented content creator to write and produce various projects to expand our company’s digital footprint, build awareness, drive conversions, and increase retention. This person will be responsible for authoring the external-facing brand of JM&A Group and creating content that explains our businesses, the work we do for our customers, and sharing insights on key trends and themes shaping the automotive retail and F&I industry. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day, which requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, project management, and a knack for writing.
- Collaborate with designers, marketing, and sales teams to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key internal stakeholders and our audiences.
- Write, develop and produce long/short form content to drive prospects through the marketing funnel (landing pages, white papers, advertising, emails, blogs.)
- Work with our customers and field sales team to create case studies and customer success stories.
- Work alongside our team to distribute content that educates and entertains our audience.
- Perform competitive research and help position us to win more customers.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
- Work alongside other marketers and subject matter experts to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our online presence.
- Develop email marketing programs, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content.
- Understanding and experience with digital marketing strategies.
- Comfortable communicating one's personal point of view on topics.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking and managing often changing priorities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, at ease with communicating to senior management, peers and others in the organization.
- A desire to grow their knowledge base and proactively engage in self-education.
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business' mission
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Advertising
- 2-4 years of related experience in marketing, advertising or communications
- Experience in Ad Agency, B2C, or B2B SAAS is preferred.
- Experience working with a Marketing Automation tool such as Marketo, Hubspot, or Pardot
- Experience developing content and campaigns for Account-Based Marketing is a plus.
- Meticulous grammar and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Providing writing samples