Education - Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems.
Work Experience - 7+ years of IT Project Management experience. 5+ years of experience of leading Project Managers, Business Analysts and Systems Developers, internal and external - onsite and offshore. 3+ years of experience managing Agile projects (Scrum Master experience required). 2+ year of IT Program/Portfolio Management experience is highly desirable. Must have demonstrable experience leading at least two Scrum teams simultaneously.
Technical Knowledge and Skills
* Agile and SCRUM knowledge and experience required.
* Experience using MS Project, MS Office, and MS Visio, JIRA, Confluence, and PPM tools.
* Experience coordinating teamwork flow in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
* Experience collaborating with other project stakeholders to resolve issues and to mitigate project impacts.
* Strong organization/project planning, time management, and change management skills across multiple functional groups and departments, and strong delegation skills involving prioritizing and reprioritizing projects and managing projects of various size and complexity.
* Strong problem-solving experience involving leading teams in identifying, researching, and coordinating the resources necessary to effectively troubleshoot/diagnose complex project issues; prior success extracting/translating findings into alternatives/solutions; and identifying risks/impacts and schedule adjustments to facilitate management decision-making