Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pediatric Associates
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2117
Full Time, Days
Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Bilingual Type: Spanish
Req # 2677
- PRIMARY FUNCTION
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
- Answer telephone, screen calls, take messages & provide information.
- Maintain and ensure departmental filing is organized and current.
- Assist in the coordination of manager’s meetings, departmental meetings and maintain communication with Field Managers; produce accurate meeting minutes in a timely manner.
- Assist in the development and documentation of various special projects.
- Organize results in a format that can be presented in a clear and concise way to various audiences.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Conduct research, assemble and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
- Manage and maintain executives schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
- Monitor, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors
- Coordinate project-based work.
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary.
- Provide support to Administration team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Business related degree preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills, clerical skills, and interpersonal skills are a must; as are strong analytical skills, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to work independently. Strong MS Office skills required, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access. Experience in project development and data analysis preferred. Although some healthcare experience is ideal, a willingness to be trained in this area is sufficient.
- 3-5 years experience supporting a member of senior management. Contract and mergers and acquisition experience required. Project development and data analysis experience preferred
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Founded in 1955, Pediatric Associates is one of the oldest and most respected pediatric practices in the United States. Pediatric Associates opened its first office in Hollywood, Florida. The Company was one of the first medical groups to introduce satellite office locations in consumer retail locations. They were also one of the first pediatric groups to embrace managed care in the 1970s, collaborating with insurance plans as healthcare partners with the common interest of providing South Florida's children with the best healthcare available. Today, Pediatric Associates is a national leader in pediatric population health management with over 200,000 patients under global risk. Keeping abreast of medical advances and changing lifestyles, Pediatric Associate’s modern facilities offer comprehensive services, including X-ray and state certified laboratories. The Company currently has 33 neighborhood locations, which are staffed by more than 200 employed providers who proudly serve families throughout Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, St. Lucie, counties, including Tampa and Jacksonville. Pediatric Associates will continue to bring the best possible healthcare service to its patients well into the 21st Century. Ease of access, prompt courteous service and responsiveness to our patients' concerns will always be their primary goal. Pediatric Associates has continued to thrive and today is recognized as one of the premier general pediatric and population health management practices in the United States.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!