JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Wealth Management - Private Bank - Banker - Associate - Palm Beach, Florida
at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 190000474
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.4 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management advises institutions, endowments, foundations and families through Asset Management and Wealth Management. Our Wealth Management business includes J.P. Morgan Private Bank, J.P. Morgan Securities and Chase Wealth Management.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank advises the world's wealthiest families and helps them achieve their desired goals. Our teams of Advisors deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
The U.S. Private Bank advises families across the U.S. through 45 offices and represents one of the largest growth opportunities for J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. In 2016, the U.S. Private Bank was recognized by Euromoney as the #1 Private Bank Overall in North America.
Provide support to Bankers in all facets. The Banker is the face of J.P. Morgan's Private Banking business. The Banker Associate assists Bankers in new client acquisition and retention through a broad knowledge of investments, banking, trust services and financial planning.
- The Banker Associate's primary responsibility is enhancement of the client experience and assisting our resources to deliver a complete wealth management solution
- This role provides leverage to the Banker on daily client priorities
- Ability to support Bankers during the sales process and ongoing client management. Includes reviewing and building pitch books, coordinating information and communication with clients and execution of client needs
- Supports Banker on client hierarchy and pipeline management
- Develops understanding and assists Banker in the sale of investments, banking and trust services including, but not limited to: asset allocation on structured portfolios, managed portfolios, brokerage accounts, portfolio reviews, deposit and loan solutions, basic trust and estate products and identification of wealth planning opportunities
- Coachable professional with good “business sense” and an energetic/dynamic personality
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Internet/Intranet
- Ability to learn proprietary software and databases; ability to master wealth planning software, including Planning Station modules, WA models, MAPS/CHART (as appropriate)
- Bachelors degree required
- Sales/originator capabilities
- Series 7 & 63 required for position