Kumon North America, inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Kumon North America, inc
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- SouthEast Region
Kumon is the world’s largest after-school math and reading enrichment program and one of the most established franchise businesses in the world — with more than 300,000 students enrolled and more than 1,500 individually owned and operated Kumon Math and Reading Centers in the U.S. and Canada alone.
Kumon Field Consultants oversee a group of 15-20 locations, working closely with individual franchise owners to help them achieve instruction and business goals.
- Oversee a group of 15-20 locations
- Perform frequent evaluations and follow up visits to ensure compliance with company goals
- Increase operations standards through guidance and training
- Provide sound advice to increase Center profitability and performance
- Assess regional market conditions to ensure competitiveness and build brand awareness.
- Evaluate local competition and create branch level strategies for franchisees to maintain a competitive edge. Consistently monitors branch and center level performance for trends, outliers and best practices.
- Assist Franchisees with all aspects of new center opening process within predetermined timeline.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Road Warrior. Ability to travel extensively locally/regionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to motivate people, instill accountability, and achieve results
- Proficiency with Word and Excel software programs
- Previous Multi-Unit service management preferred
- Prior P&L responsibility a plus
Kumon has a vested interest in ensuring that all of our employees are well taken care of. In order to attract, motivate, and retain employees, we offer a total compensation package including:
- Quality Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with generous company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care, Dependent Care, and Commuting Expenses
- Reimbursement for travel expenses
- Plentiful Paid Time Off and company paid holidays
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Kumon Tuition Discount
- And much more…