Lennox International (LII)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside HVAC Technical Consultant
at Lennox International (LII)
- Requisition #
- Sales Support
- Shift / Hours
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
National Account Services (NAS), wholly owned by Lennox International, a 100+ year old company and a world leader in the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) industry. NAS is a major, national player in the Commercial Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) maintenance and service industry.
We have 80+ offices throughout the continental United States and are still growing and expanding. In the next 5 years we will double the number of Branch Offices and significantly increase annual revenue. In order to do that we need good people like you, who want to grow and learn. We consistently offer the best of both to all of our employees. We are an equal opportunity employer (EEOC).
- Competitive Pay
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Medical, Dental, Disability & Insurance coverage, + 401k Plan Match
- Company paid vacation, personal days & holidays
- Referral and rewards program
Under direct supervision, provides basic technical troubleshooting assistance to internal service technicians and other field personnel to resolve technical system issues.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provides basic remote troubleshooting and installation assistance of HVAC/R equipment.
- Troubleshoots issues with circuits, components and controls to guide caller to the appropriate resolution.
- Provides technical documentation to internal service technicians and other personnel.
- Guides caller to the appropriate field personnel if first-hand attention is required.
- Documents call information into the call-tracking database in the event additional follow-up is required.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in installation and service of HVAC equipment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical ability and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple technical requests.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, data entry
- Must be able to prioritize work, work on multiple tasks and maintain organization
- Must be self-directed, excellent customer service skills.