Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Lilly Pulitzer
Boca Raton, FL - Town Center at Boca Raton
Supports the Store Management team, in the achievement of the store's goals, by providing organization of shipping and receiving, inventory control, back-of-house maintenance and related housekeeping activities. The operations associate is a key member of the store team and must be a professional detail oriented person with a sense of urgency and motivation.
- All tasks involved with accurate daily operations of the stock room and processing of store merchandise to the selling floor and/or stock room, and all communication and documentation related to the stock coordination function
- Ensure stockroom priorities are aligned with sales floor priorities. Build and implement a gameplan to react appropriately to business opportunities and trends.
- Partner with management team on the implementation of monthly visual directives by ensuring that merchandise is received and processed in a timely manner and available for the sales floor and sales staff.
- Ensure markdowns are taken and that merchandise is properly packaged, ticketed, and logged following all processes and procedures. Ensure merchandise is safely stored and easily located for replenishment for the sales floor.
- Practices security measures that help deter theft, understands the procedures for handling transfers in or out, receiving new merchandise, handling merchandise discrepancies.
- Contribute to positive employee relations through effective communication, teamwork and partnership with co-worker and the management team.
- Maintains the stockroom areas in a neat and orderly manner, and in keeping with the Company's Operational and Safety policies.
- Ensure standards of cleanliness, maintenance, and organization in stockroom and on selling floor.
SKILLS REQUIRED TO PERFORM SUCCESSFULLY:
- Ability to be mobile for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and mobilize medium to large items, up to 100 lbs., while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques
- Ability to operate and read scanning equipment for extended periods of time
- Excellent attention to detail, follow-up and organizational skills
- Strong planning and time-management skills, with demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Effective communication, organization and problem solving skills as well as strong and palpable “sense of urgency” for implementing courses of action.
- Given the seasonality of the business, this position may require flexible, additional working hours during peak periods.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High School diploma required
- 1 year of warehouse/shipping and receiving experience desired
- This position is classified as hourly; it is non-exempt and is eligible for overtime.
- This position is reviewed annually.
Lilly Pulitzer® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lilly Pulitzer® designs and distributes apparel and accessories for women and children. It all started 50ish years ago with a simple shift dress in Palm Beach, Florida. Today, Lilly Pulitzer® provides a collection of modern resort wear inspired by the authentic Palm Beach lifestyle. Lilly Pulitzer® can be found online and in 30 company-operated retail stores, over 70 Signature Stores and major department stores nationwide