Maser Consulting P.A.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Maser Consulting P.A.
- Regular Full-Time
Maser Consulting is seeking a field crew member to join their Miami Survey Team. This is an entry level position, predominantly working in the field on survey and construction related projects, training in process and procedure will be provided. The work will require occasional travel. Interested parties are encouraged to submit application and current resume.
• Assist the Party Chief and/or Instrument Man as instructed.
• Never leave the equipment unattended.
• Loads all needed equipment into the vehicles before heading out to the various properties that the crew will survey during the day. Unloads the specified equipment into the crew designated area to allow for daily inventory of the crew equipment.
• Help maintain all equipment in good working order and to notify the appropriate staff member(s) when equipment needs repair or replacement.
• Clear any brush or trees away from the survey line.
• Measures how far different points are from each other, using a tape or electronic equipment.
• Helps with the various pieces of survey equipment
• Search for section corners, property irons, and survey points.
• Holding the prism pole steady for the surveyor to help determine elevations of different points. Using a level, the rodman will place the rod vertically in place - or plumb it - to ensure a correct starting point for the next measurement.
• Wipe off the rod's base before putting the rod in place to avoid interfering with the accuracy of its measurements.
• Lay out stakes to prepare for horizontal and vertical survey measurements.
Not required but helpful to have some knowledge of:
• Electronic distance measuring devices (total stations), data collectors.
• Measuring chains and tapes,
• Hand levels; Tribrach leveling bubbles; Optical pendulum levels, prism poles and survey equipment in general.
On job training is available for inexperienced candidates.
Requires a pre-employment drug screen and will require ongoing participation in the employer's random drug and alcohol testing program.
What We Offer
Maser Consulting maintains a culture that is nurtured through the promotion of integrity, collaboration and socialization. Our employees enjoy comfortable work environments, continuous career advancement and the ability to impact society not only through the projects they work on, but the Company sponsored activities available to them. Maser Consulting stays on the cutting edge of technology and our opportunistic approach to expansion creates personal and professional growth opportunities across all areas of the firm. Our dedication to the well-being of our employees and their families is demonstrated throughout the wide range of benefits and programs available to them. Apply today to learn how you can join our team of professionals so that we can help you Design Your Future and Build Your Career!