Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Class A CDL Route Driver
at Medline Industries
- Operates tractor-trailer or straight truck as directed between Medline facility and multiple destination within a 100-mile radius of home terminal.
- Prepares, receives, and provides appropriate documentation for the delivery and/or pick-up of goods to ensure timely service.
- Loads, secures, unloads, and delivers cargo in accordance with customer needs and company policies.
- Maintains radio or telephone contact with home terminal/dispatch center to receive delivery instructions or notices of changes in route or schedule to meet customer needs and maintain safe operations.
- Maintains log of travel and cargo in accordance with Federal and State regulations and company policy.
- Daily inspection of vehicle, ensure proper function of all safety related features of the vehicles at all times, including refueling as needed.
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential; a competitive compensation package; along with a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; education assistance; 401(k) with company match and much more!
- Minimum 2 years tractor trailer driving experience
- Class A CDL; Licensed to operate assigned vehicle.
- Must be able to meet all Federal and State requirements for the operation of commercial motor vehicles. Must have a clean driving record with no serious violations. Must maintain a clean presentation of the driver and the vehicle.
- High school diploma