Mount Sinai Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CARE MANAGER I
at Mount Sinai Medical Center
US - Florida - Miami Beach
CARE MANAGER I
As Mount Sinai continues to grow. so does our legacy of caring.
Mount Sinai Medical Center is proud to be South Florida's hospital of choice for great medicine. With more than 4000 employees. 500 volunteers. 670 beds. 26 operating suites and more than 650 physicians and 950 nurses. Mount Sinai is South Florida's largest private independent not-for-profit teaching hospital.
It takes the contribution of many individuals to make Mount Sinai the world-class institution it is today. As a team. we have focused our efforts on assuring that our patients receive high quality medical care. We're looking for motivated professionals who seek the challenge and stimulation of working in an academic medical center with an international reputation.
- An excellent. team focused work environment with opportunity for professional growth
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Savings plan with company match
- A variety of health. dental and vision plans
- On-site childcare. tuition reimbursement. and much more!
- RN or Foreign Medical Graduate.
- Case management, Utilization Review and Discharge planner experience is required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in hospital setting.
- Schedule: Must be available to work full time.
- InterQual experience preferred.
- Bilingual preferred.