Mount Sinai Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
EKG Technician -PD
at Mount Sinai Medical Center
US - Florida - Miami Beach
High School Diploma or equivalent. 1 year of EKG experience or graduate of a technical school. Current CPR certification.
EKG TECHNICIAN - PD
As Mount Sinai continues to grow, so does our legacy of caring.
Mount Sinai Medical Center is proud to be South Florida's hospital of choice for great medicine. With more than 3,000 employees, 500 volunteers, 670 beds, 26 operating suites and more than 650 physicians and 950 nurses, Mount Sinai is South Florida's largest private independent not-for-profit teaching hospital.
It takes the contribution of many individuals to make Mount Sinai the world-class institution it is today. As a team, we have focused our efforts on assuring that our patients receive high quality medical care. We're looking for motivated professionals who seek the challenge and stimulation of working in an academic medical center with an international reputation.
We are looking for a sharp, enthusiastic, professional to become part of the energy and join our Electrocardiology team where you will engage in our efforts to improve patient satisfaction, clinical outcomes, and operational efficiency.
- Checks patient chart prior to procedure to verify procedure ordered against patient requisition in accordance with written department protocol.
- Provides accurate identifying data (such as patient's name, room number, date, time and technician ID) on each test as required.
- Performs studies in patient's room, in the department, and in other areas of the hospital, as needed.
- Demonstrates appropriate use of all type of equipment.
- Performs diagnostic procedures employing specific technical skills required to produce quality results.
- Communicates with team leader on status of patients if significant change has occurred.
- During stress testing, documents all major arrhythmias and ECG changes.
- Connects and removes Holter monitors according to standards.
An excellent, team focused work environment with opportunity for professional growth
Competitive salary and savings plan with company match
A variety of health, dental and vision plans
On-site child care, tuition reimbursement, and much more!