Mount Sinai Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Experienced Registered Nurse (RN) - Mother/Baby, FT
at Mount Sinai Medical Center
US - Florida - Miami Beach
Registered Nurse (RN) - Mother/Baby – Full Time
As Mount Sinai continues to grow, so does our legacy of caring.
Mount Sinai Medical Center is proud to be South Florida's hospital of choice for great medicine. With more than 3,000 employees, 500 volunteers, 670 beds, 26 operating suites and more than 650 physicians and 950 nurses, Mount Sinai is South Florida's largest private independent not-for-profit teaching hospital.
It takes the contribution of many individuals to make Mount Sinai the world-class institution it is today. As a team, we have focused our efforts on assuring that our patients receive high quality medical care. We're looking for motivated professionals who seek the challenge and stimulation of working in an academic medical center with an international reputation.
We are looking for a sharp, enthusiastic, professional to become part of the energy and join our Mother/Baby Nursing Team where you will engage in our efforts to improve patient satisfaction, clinical outcomes.
1. Demonstrates ability to perform head to toe assessment of the mother-baby.
2. Demonstrates ability to perform head to toe assessments on uncomplicated antepartum and gynecologic patients.
3. Demonstrates ability to assist with circumcision and appropriately manage newborn care.
4. Demonstrates basic knowledge of fetal monitoring. Collaborates with L&D nurse to identify FHR patterns and treats appropriately.
5. Maintains competency in performing newborn hearing exam.
6. Demonstrates ability to manage patients with central lines.
7. Adheres to the bereavement policy when caring for mothers/families with loss of fetus or newborn.
8. Floats within the maternal child division willingly as per competency matrix.
9. Demonstrates ability to manage ante and postpartum patients.
10. Maintains NPR and Fetal monitoring every 2 years.
• An excellent, team focused work environment with opportunity for professional growth
• Competitive salary and savings plan with company match
• A variety of health, dental and vision plans
• On -site child care, tuition reimbursement, and much more!