Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Account Executve
at Neopost Inc.
Our team is looking for a Senior Account Executive to take on a territory in Miami, FL.
The Senior Account Executive is a consultative sales role where you will be solving your client's B2B communication challenges by offering compelling software, hardware, and professional services.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will enjoy a competitive salary, commission and bonus plan. Neopost provides engaging incentives throughout the year culminating with an annual (all expenses paid) trip to extraordinary locations for top performers. Neopost also provides sales education and career development programs to encourage professional growth through the guidance of our Sales Leaders.
What Neopost USA Offers You:
- Company subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plans --Company Match Offered
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Life & Disability Insurance --Company Sponsored
- Paid Vacation & 11 Company Holidays
- Career & Leadership Development
- Veteran Programs
- Company Sponsored Diversity Groups
Successful candidates at Neopost USA possess these essential qualifications:
- 1-5 years of sales experience (Outside Sales experience preferred)
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong customer service orientation
- Solid computer skills
- Exposure to CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Clean driving record and reliable transportation required
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Neopost USA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.