Octagon Technology Staffing
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Octagon Technology Staffing
- # of Openings
- Job Location
- Accounting / Finance System DBA
Octagon Technology Staffing is in search for an HFM Developer with experience in centralizations of financial systems across multiple entities.
The HFM Developer will perform an active role within the integrations team responsible for the consolidation of more than 100 reporting units across multiple independently managed markets, while utilizing various types of accounting systems.
The primary challenges with this project is volume, fragmentation and consistency since varying systems, personnel, and approaches are used across the region. You will have the opportunity to work with varying teams across different business units and countries. Given it’s a fast paced, and dynamic environment, this role is ideal for the right candidate looking to thrive in a long term position.
This 1st phase was limited as it only included reporting Actuals monthly for Balance Sheet and Income Statement but with this initially limited scope, we now need to embark in a significantly more extensive Phase II. For this Phase II, we need to meet the following requirements:
- Clear HFM validation errors across all reporting units
- Ensure consistent creation of Roll Forward schedules within HFM used for preparation of Notes to the Financial Statements
- Preparation of ad hoc exception reports within HFM to identify reporting units/accounts that do not align within CWC standards
- Assistance in identifying and communicating intercompany mismatches across group. Now that these companies are combined, there is a huge need to clean up historical sales/purchases that took place between Columbus and CWC.
- Assistance and support with HFM upload process for new in-market HFM users.
- Assistance with inputting and uploading KPI
- Assistance with entering Forecast into HFM for the first time
- Assistance with entering Budgets into HFM for the first time
- Support with roll out of Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management (FDM) for select Columbus business units with favorable conditions for use of tool