Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Services Manager - West Palm Beach, FL
The Clinical Services Manager (CSM) will work in conjunction with the Territory Manager, Customer Care team and Managed Care team in order to meet the commercial and clinical needs in their territory for the purpose of increasing referrals and sustaining patients on product.
- Promotes the benefits of insulin pump therapy and sells OmniPod Insulin Management System to providers and patients in group and/or individual sessions or as a continuing education offering.
- Works in conjunction with Sales, Customer Care and Managed Care to achieve sales goals.
- Assists with sales events such as pump clinics, pump support groups, info sessions, in-the-office educational events, patient info nights, JDRF walks, vendor days, etc.
- Supports Top Twenty Accounts and existing accounts and record calls in Salesforce.
- Evaluates and recommends Certified Pod Trainers (CPTs) and Super CPTs who wish to become consultant CPTs for Insulet Corporation.
- Assigns patient trainings to CPTs or conducts patient training based on business needs of territory, overall costs of training and timeliness of training.
- Assists with providing regular product demos to patients and HCPs.
- Oversees CPTs by seeing them face-to-face and by providing timely product updates and by being a clinical resource.
- Assists with product training for Sales and Clinical hires.
- Provides Field Feedback to Manager on field based training of customers and HCPs.
- Ability to perform administrative duties and turn in on a timely basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years’ experience training and/or managing pump patients.
- Professional up to date credentials and/or certifications are mandatory: i.e. Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE), Registered Dietitian (RD), or Registered Nurse (RN)
- State licensure is mandatory as required.
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) is strongly preferred.
- Prior industry/commercial experience strongly preferred.
- Professional and polished presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal communications, both oral and written.
- Self-started who needs minimal direction; extremely flexible, with good business acumen.
- Strong contributing member of the commercial team.
- Credibility and contacts within the diabetes community.
- Proficiency with computers.
- Valid driver’s license required. Must reside within the geographic area of the assigned area. This position requires regular business travel mostly by car within a set geographic region.
- Overnight travel and amount of air travel varies by territory, typically 2 – 5 overnights per month.
- The work environment will be the HCPs offices, clinics, home office and car. Some lifting (up to 30 pounds) may be required when sending or receiving shipments, in handling samples, supplies or literature, and transport of laptop computer.