Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- Donor Recruitment
- Geographic Location
- Internal Title
- Donor Recruiter
Recruits potential blood donors at promotional, community, and corporate blood drives to ensure a drive meets its desired projection.
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the duties and responsibilities performed within this classification. It is not necessarily descriptive of any one position in the class. The omission of an essential function does not preclude management from assigning duties not listed herein if such functions are a logical assignment to the position.
- Greets, interacts with and encourages potential donors to donate
- Displays posters/signs supplying information to potential donors
- Assists with donor refreshments and/or gifts when requested by designated staff
- Assists in maintaining relationship between blood drive chairpersons and organization.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent one year related experience and/or training.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND DESIGNATIONS:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Basic computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Ability to speak, write, read, and understand English
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Ability to work outdoors 100% of the time with potential for exposure to adverse conditions, such as dirt, dust, pollen, odors, fumes and/or poor ventilation, wetness, humidity, rain, temperature and noise extremes, machinery and/or moving vehicles
- Ability to commute with personal transportation.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Tasks involve the ability to exert light physical effort usually involving some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of light weight (up to 20 pounds). Usually involves some climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, walking or standing.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job.
Functions are regularly performed inside and/or outside with potential for exposure to adverse conditions, such as inclement weather, atmospheric elements and pathogenic substances. Performance of this job could expose the employee to blood-borne pathogens. Employee will experience close/small work spaces on mobile unit buses. Vibration and motion are common on mobile unit buses. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.