Opis Management Resources, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Job, Opis Bayview Center, Full-time 3-11, Eustis, FL
at Opis Management Resources, LLC
Opis is hiring a Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor at Opis Bayview Center in Eustis, FL to work our full time 3-11 shift. We are offering a competitive shift differential program for this RN Supervisor job.
The ideal candidate for the RN Supervisor role is someone who is a caring and compassionate individual who is dedicated to making a positive impact on their customers, and who has a desire to learn and expand professionally in a supportive, collaborative environment. Opis provides competitive pay and benefits, including tuition reimbursement and 401K matching.
Registered Nurse Supervisor primary responsibilities include:
- Making rounds to assess customers' condition, giving special attention to critically ill customers
- Ensuring that the individual Nursing Care Plan is followed for each customer
- Performing medication passes and/or directing customer care as needed
- Verifying daily staffing and redistribution as necessary
- Reinforcing the training and orientation of Nursing personnel and providing positive reinforcement
- Responding to any/all emergencies throughout the shift
Registered Nurse Supervisor Education and Experience Requirements:
- Active Florida RN license
- Up-to-date physical assessment skills and comprehensive knowledge of nursing principles
- Supervisory experience in long term care is required
- CPR certification
Opis Senior Services Group focused on providing compassionate care, by passionate people. Located in the friendly hometown community of Eustis in the heart of Lake County, Opis Bayview Center is dedicated to providing the highest quality care and quality of life to customers with widely varying needs, abilities, and limitations.
Join the award-winning Opis Team now. Apply to become an Opis Bayview Center RN Supervisor today. Go to www.OpisJobs.com to view all of our current shifts or call Heather at 904-694-2613. Mission Matters!