Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pacifica Hotels
With unspoiled beaches, crystal clear water, and premier golf courses, the Sunshine State provides a picture-perfect destination for both business and leisure guests. Plan a Florida vacation to Port St. Lucie, where the stellar services, amenities, and accommodations of the Hilton Garden Inn will welcome you. Escape from the hustle and bustle of the city and discover the relaxed, laid-back destination of Port St. Lucie. Take a boat ride down scenic waterways, stroll past splendid shops, take a swing at celebrated golf courses, or cheer on your favorite major league baseball team every spring. Your Florida getaway awaits at the Hilton Garden Inn Port St. Lucie PGA Village.
Core functions of the position, but are not limited to the following;
• Maintain a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times, while providing personalized service to guests
• Communicate effectively with guests and fellow team members
• Assist with meal set-up and set or pre-set tables in dining room as assigned
• Courteously wait on guests, make recommendations, up sell
• Professionally serve food and beverages, check-in with and monitor guests’ experience throughout their visit to ensure guest satisfaction
• Complete all side work (filling condiment containers, rolling silverware, stocking stations)
• Assist with cleaning dining area. Wipe down and reset the table for the next guests
• Assist with maintaining cleanliness of restaurant/kitchen to Pacifica Hotel Company standards and all health codes at all times
• Adhere to food safety requirements
• Report any missing/found articles, or damage to the Housekeeping Supervisor
• Provide assistance to other team members and departments to contribute to the best overall performance of the department, restaurant and hotel
• Perform other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management
Health Benefits, Travel Perks & More
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k, Vacation and Sick Leave are offered with this position along with a Team Member Travel Program, encouraging each team member to visit sister properties and enjoy exclusive team member rates for rest and relaxation. We also encourage quarterly team building and giving back to the communities in which we work through regular volunteering, and select charity promotions throughout the year.