Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Panera Bread
A fresh approach to work.
When you join Panera LLC, as a Catering Coordinator, you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. As a Catering Coordinator, you will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve local communities across the country.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Catering Coordinator today! This is a great opportunity to begin developing your skills in catering and sales, and to prepare for a potential career path in catering with Panera LLC.
About the Catering Coordinator position:
- As a Catering Coordinator you will have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Panera menu
- Ensure our great food is delivered timely and accurately
- Know the needs of our customers, and provide appropriate communication to ensure satisfaction
- Strive to be the best with a commitment to true craftsmanship in providing quality service and products to our customers
- Work as a team player with a passion for continuous learning
We’re looking for:
- Great communication and people skills
- Food service or retail sales experience preferred
- Must have own vehicle and acceptable driving record
- Minimum age – 18 years of age
Enjoy the good stuff:
- Competitive compensation with opportunity for tips in some markets
- Food discounts
- Health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Development opportunities
- Nationwide discount program for merchandise and services
- Education discount
Equal Opportunity Employer
601625 Aventura, FL - Biscayne Boulevard
With more than 2,000 Panera LLC and independent franchise bakery-cafes in the Panera Bread® family, and more locations opening all the time, it’s no wonder our company has been an excellent source of career and personal growth opportunities for more than 25 years.
In neighborhoods across the U.S. and Canada, customers enjoy flavorful, handcrafted meals centered around freshly baked artisan bread. To us, that means serving food like we serve our own families – free of any of the items on our ‘No No’ List.
Along the way, we also like to give back to our community. We enjoy working together, shoulder to shoulder with our customers, to confront a serious problem plaguing communities across this country – Hunger. Through our Panera Cares community cafes, we offer a dignified dining experience in an uplifting environment. In addition, we support our communities through day-end donations at our bakery-cafe locations and partner with local non-profit organizations.
It’s this warmth that you’ll find when you join Panera Bread. From our competitive compensation and benefits packages to our unique cultural values, we’re confident you’ll find us a rewarding and fun place to work.