Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Panera Bread
Panera is seeking Delivery Drivers to be the driving force behind our new delivery program. Delivering for Panera is a great way to earn extra income on a flexible schedule. As a Panera delivery driver, you will join a team that loves to have fun at work and participate in a culture of helping those around you. No previous experience needed, bring your positive attitude and we will provide the rest!
Our drivers earn hourly in wages, tips and mileage reimbursement and receive their tips in CASH at the end of their shift.
Why deliver for Panera?
- You can take pride in the craveable, clean food you deliver.
- Little to no cash handling required, as all our orders are paid for online.
- Join a team that believes in the value of good food that’s also good for you.
- Tips and mileage are paid out to you daily.
- While on your shift enjoy 65% off of Panera food.
- Health benefits available for part-time associates.
- Enjoy various discount programs for merchandise and services.
What will you do as a Panera delivery driver?
- You will whisk away deliciously correct orders from the cafe to famished customers.
- Help your team out in the bakery-cafe in between deliveries.
- Bring the Panera guest experience to homes and offices by providing outstanding customer service.
What will you need to get started?
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- A vehicle with current registration and insurance.
- Motor vehicle record in good standing.
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
Panera, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
601002 North Miami, FL - Biscayne Boulevard
With more than 2,000 Panera LLC and independent franchise bakery-cafes in the Panera Bread® family, and more locations opening all the time, it’s no wonder our company has been an excellent source of career and personal growth opportunities for more than 25 years.
In neighborhoods across the U.S. and Canada, customers enjoy flavorful, handcrafted meals centered around freshly baked artisan bread. To us, that means serving food like we serve our own families – free of any of the items on our ‘No No’ List.
Along the way, we also like to give back to our community. We enjoy working together, shoulder to shoulder with our customers, to confront a serious problem plaguing communities across this country – Hunger. Through our Panera Cares community cafes, we offer a dignified dining experience in an uplifting environment. In addition, we support our communities through day-end donations at our bakery-cafe locations and partner with local non-profit organizations.
It’s this warmth that you’ll find when you join Panera Bread. From our competitive compensation and benefits packages to our unique cultural values, we’re confident you’ll find us a rewarding and fun place to work.