Phalen Leadership Academies
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hillsborough- 4th Grade Teacher
at Phalen Leadership Academies
# of openings:
PHALEN LEADERSHIP ACADEMIES
4TH GRADE TEACHER
WHO WE ARE
At PLA, we share an unwavering belief and passion for educating and empowering scholars from under-served communities. Our approach to leading successful schools builds on over 20 years of experience leading educational programs for children, the latest scientific research, and the best practices throughout the nation.
The academic success of our scholars is the primary focus of our schools. We teach a rigorous, research-based curriculum in a nurturing, fun & loving culture with high standards and expectations for all. We challenge our scholars, acknowledge their achievements and hard work, and continuously feed their desire to learn.
To create this kind of vibrant learning community, we hire only the best of the best educators and invest heavily in our faculty through ongoing professional development and support. We value educators with a dedication to excellence and a passion for helping all our scholars develop the knowledge, skills, and character necessary to succeed while fueling their aspirations for the future.
Phalen Leadership Academies is seeking a qualified, committed candidate for the position of 4th-grade Teacher. PLA Elementary Teachers establish an exemplary classroom culture that balances high expectations with love and support. Using a blended learning curriculum, the teacher will lead rigorous, well-organized lessons and activities for scholars that will support their ability to succeed.
PLA teachers build trust and community in their classroom via clear and timely communication with both their students and families. Our teachers are expected to deliver both group and individual student instruction within established curriculum guidelines; collaborate with other teachers, other professional staff, and administrators; and proactively engage dialogue with students’ parents or guardians regarding instructional program and student progress.
- A passion for working with students and families in under-served communities
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university
- Valid Florida State Teacher License
- High proficiency of grade-level standards, benchmarks, and curriculum
- Experience informing parents about student progress, providing daily, weekly and quarterly feedback
- Effective pedagogical skills driven by standards and data driven assessment, promoting critical thinking and problem solving
- Experience tracking and using data to drive instruction
- Demonstrate organizational and technology skills
Phalen Leadership Academies is an equal opportunity employer.
Phalen Leadership Academies participates in E-Verify in all states that require.