Piper Enterprise Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Assurance Auditor
at Piper Enterprise Solutions
The Quality Assurance Auditor is responsible for the review, development and performance of internal audit procedures; preparing internal audit reports; and ensuring adherence to document and manufacturing control processes across all departments.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Audits current controls and monitor elements to assess effectiveness.
- Performs product, process, and quality system audits.
- Works with Quality Management to implement, monitor, and manage the company’s compliance with internal control requirements.
- Prepares reports based on the results of audits to be presented and shared with management staff.
- Conducts meetings with audited area leadership to review audit results
- Facilitates development of necessary corrective actions.
- Ensures all audit records and documentation are accurate and in compliance with applicable regulations.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Three to five years of experience in internal or external audit and/or quality improvement, experience with AS9100/ISO9001 QMS preferred.LICENSING AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Certified Internal Auditor highly desired.