Piper Enterprise Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Piper Enterprise Solutions
Lead, motivate and train team members in the efficient and effective completion of team duties within the Piper quality system and process specifications. Support production schedules to ensure a timely and efficient output of aircraft. Resolve conflict as needed and follow policies and procedures as deemed appropriate for each situation. Promote and foster teamwork throughout the organization.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lead, motivate, and train team members to work with/from and follow: quality system and process specifications, work orders, travelers, station paperwork, blueprints, rework/rejection tags, schedules, Aircraft Production Orders, schematics, layout & modifications sheets, engineering orders, Piper Process Spec (PPS), Piper Material Spec (PMS), Operational Methods Sheets, Material Review Board and verbal/written instruction.
- Coordinate daily goals and activities.
- Maintain compliance with Piper QAM/QIM and FAA ACSEP elements.
- Conduct training and cross training to employees within assigned departments.
- Sign and route Employee Data Records (EDRs).
- Address all personnel issues, which include, but are not limited to performance evaluations, disciplinary actions, and leave requests with team members as necessary.
- Plan, assign, and monitor the schedule and workflow of team responsibilities.
- Flex team members to different job requirements depending on workload and abilities to perform job function.
- Provide support for all departments to include troubleshooting and re-work of discrepancies as necessary.
- Act as liaison between all disciplines, i.e., IPT, QA, PC, and Engineering to resolve problems.
- Data entry of employee labor time and attendance into Company computer system.
- Assist in resolving Company enterprise resource planning (ERP) system problems.
- Prepare weekly payroll documents.
- Interface with all departments regarding parts, materials, and quality to avoid or expedite shortages on the line.
- Promote and utilize continuous process improvement techniques to improve quality processes and costs, interfacing with IPTs.
- Work within the company electronic data systems when required.
- Prepare and analyze actions necessary to correct cost schedule and quality issues.
- Coordinate installations or assemblies outside the department as required to work squawks.
- Analyze, evaluate, and recommend resources necessary to accomplish present and future tasks and objectives.
- Promote housekeeping chores throughout department to keep a presentable appearance of the Company.
- Support safety programs and promote safety equipment usage, ensuring compliance of all safety policies.
- Maintain all necessary records, files and reports.
- Attend Supervisor and management meetings.
- Foster two-way communication.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Requires a High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED), preferably a Bachelor’s degree in related field with at least 7 years of manufacturing experience, 4 of which are of a leadership capacity.
Knowledge of the fundamentals of manufacturing, quality, and production control, and working knowledge of Windows based computers and programs are necessary to perform the duties in this position.