Preferred Freezer Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inventory Control Clerk
at Preferred Freezer Services
Preferred Freezer Services of Hialeah, FL (Miami IV) is seeking an Inventory Control Clerk. An Inventory Control Clerk scans actual inventory and performs inventory control responsibilities in order to assist in the coordination of the incoming and outgoing of product.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Scan all locations for physical inventory.
- Make sure freezer and racks are neat and organized.
- Fix any damaged boxes/pallets.
- Consolidate all single cases to master pallet.
- Check for damaged location stickers and create list for replacements.
- Collect the exact count when scanning pallets.
- Comply with company policies.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed.
High School diploma or general education degree (GED) with 1-3 months related experience or an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to lift 10-70 pounds.
- Ability to understand written and verbal instructions.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must have good customer service skills (listening and communicating).
- Ability to work overtime and weekends occasionally as required.
- Must have a solid work ethic, excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to work well with others.
- Awareness of the safety and official procedures for handling good and supplies.
- Ability to effectively manage time and meet set targets and deadlines.