Residence Inn by Marriot
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Housekeeping - Floor Inspector
at Residence Inn by Marriot
You are headed to a fresh start at the newly renovated Residence Inn by Marriott Aventura Mall; we are looking for dedicated Housekeeping Floor Inspector to join our Team.
Essential Job Functions Are:
- Responsible for Inspecting cleanliness of guest rooms, public areas, laundry, turndown and heart of the house, to include VIP rooms
- Issue work assignments to staff ensuring a smooth flow of housekeeping operations, taking into account special requests, deep cleaning area, areas of concentration
- Provide open communication, training, performance feedback in order to ensure productivity and efficiency in service delivery, as well as positive moral amongst the team
- Respond to guest requests, ensuring guest satisfaction, and maintaining standards of service
- Lead and execute deep cleaning projects under the Executive Housekeeper’s guidance
Qualifications and Requirements
- 1 Year of Prior Housekeeping Experience Preferred or a combination of work and education
- Conflict-resolution skills, ability to multitask and handle stress under pressure
- The employee is frequently required to walk and stand
- Must use hands to perform cleaning tasks, handle or feel objects
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to kneel, bend, stoop, crouch to clean
- Must have good near and far vision, including ability read and interpret written instructions/directions
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests and co-workers, including two-radios
- Ability to distinguish smells
- Duties may be performed indoors/outdoors.
- Must be able to hear, may experience moderate noise level
Thrive with our comprehensive Benefits Package-featuring Medical, Dental and Eye Care, 401K Plans, Short and Long Term Disability, International Travel Perks, Team Member Recognition Events, Outings and much more!
Infinite-T is Turnberry’s initiative to make an impact in the local community and we are committed to supporting high impact initiatives and organizations and are proud partners of many local and national charities.
Exceptionally Managed by Turnberry.
A rewarding and challenging experience awaits you as a Turnberry team member. We are one of America's premier real estate development and property management companies. Founded more than 50 years ago, Turnberry has built over 20 million square feet of retail space, more than 7,000 luxury condominium and condo-hotel units, 1.5 million square feet of class "A" office space, in excess of 2,000 hotel and luxury resort rooms, as well as a number of exciting new projects currently in various phases of development.
Turnberry is a drug-free workplace and equal opportunity employer.