Residence Inn by Marriot
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Prop Ops & Maint-General Maint Engineer
at Residence Inn by Marriot
You are headed to a fresh start at the newly renovated Residence Inn by Marriott Aventura Mall; we are looking for dedicated Maintenance Engineers to join our Team.
Essential Job Functions Are:
- Change, replace, install equipment including, but not limited to, toilet seats, toilet bowls, water tanks, doors, hinges, stops, knobs, locks, fuses, circuit breakers, light bulbs, switches and outlet plates
- Perform minor repairs to electrical, plumbing, carpentry or paint work in all hotel areas
- Ensure TV and all electrical circuits are in good working order
- Ensure proper placement of and sufficient power to sound and lighting equipment in all hotel areas
- Clean and prepare surfaces to be painted or papered
- Patch holes and cracks in walls, replace tiles, ceilings and floors
- Maintain and clean all equipment used in electrical, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, paint and work areas
- Provide exceptional service to all our guest and team members
Qualifications and Requirements
- 1 Year of Prior Building Maintenance Experience / Handyperson Required
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms and to climb on scaffolds and ladders
- Must use hands to perform mechanical maintenance tasks, handle or feel objects, tools and controls
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 100 lbs., to include commercial appliances
- Ability to kneel, bend, stoop, crouch to service and repair equipment
- Must have good near and far vision, including ability read and interpret written instructions/directions
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests and co-workers, including two-radios
- Ability to distinguish smells
- Duties may be performed indoors/outdoors.
- Must be able to hear, may experience high noise level
Thrive with our comprehensive Benefits Package-featuring Medical, Dental and Eye Care, 401K Plans, Short and Long Term Disability, International Travel Perks, Team Member Recognition Events, Outings and much more!
Infinite-T is Turnberry’s initiative to make an impact in the local community and we are committed to supporting high impact initiatives and organizations and are proud partners of many local and national charities.
Exceptionally Managed by Turnberry.
A rewarding and challenging experience awaits you as a Turnberry team member. We are one of America's premier real estate development and property management companies. Founded more than 50 years ago, Turnberry has built over 20 million square feet of retail space, more than 7,000 luxury condominium and condo-hotel units, 1.5 million square feet of class "A" office space, in excess of 2,000 hotel and luxury resort rooms, as well as a number of exciting new projects currently in various phases of development.
Turnberry is a drug-free workplace and equal opportunity employer.