Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Revlon, Inc.
Our Retail Merchandisers maximize sales by maintaining space, location, inventory and distribution at the retail level for the Revlon/Almay brands according to account specific plan-o-grams and directives.
This position is seasonal work and hours are based on project specifics. It does not involve evenings, overnights, or weekends. Merchandisers must have access to a PC computer and use Internet Explorer for internet access for reporting purposes. IPads, IPhones, tablets, smart phones and android devices are not compatible with our systems.
Revlon offers a competitive salary based on experience, as well as drive-time/mileage reimbursement.
- Completes resets, new store sets and merchandising initiatives per identified schedules within agreed time frames
- Ensures both wall and promotional sell areas are maintained and updated to current plan-o-gram
- Responsible for the maintenance of replacement parts and pieces
- Manages assigned territory to assure accounts are serviced within agreed time frames
- Updates account inventory system on top identified products and out- of-stock
- Basic computer/email skills - must be able to open, save, and print attachments
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible with availability and hours
- Professional maturity
- Merchandising experience a plus
- Valid and Current Driver’s license
- Must be able to drive up to 75 miles one way