Rushmore Loan Management Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Correspondent Loan Setup Team Lead
at Rushmore Loan Management Services
- Job ID
- Correspondent Lending
- Regular Full-Time
- FLSA Status
Come Join the Rushmore Team! Whether you are interested in correspondent origination and sale of mortgages, mortgage servicing operations, real estate management of REO assets, or various corporate positions to support our growing business, Rushmore may just have the position you’ve been waiting for. Browse our openings and contact us today to learn about career opportunities offering competitive salaries and comprehensive benefit packages.
Must be able to commute to Pompano Beach, FL. No remote work available.
The Correspondent Loan Setup Team Lead is responsible for overseeing the Correspondent Loan Setup Specialists to ensure all loan data entry and set up responsibilities are completed timely, efficiently, in accordance with Rushmore policies and procedures and all state and federal regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitors the daily workflow and works directly with the Operations Manager to insure all loan files received daily are setup to with our established turn times.
- Manage the pipeline of loans that are uploaded from correspondents on an hourly basis and oversee the process of entering the data into Fusion as well as categorizing them in the proper folder within the system.
- Responsible for monitoring all loans/bulk commitments received and uploaded to our third party vendor for indexing so they are ready to be executed with Rushmore Loan Management Services.
- Reviews loan packages for accuracy and completeness according to established company policies and procedures.
- Oversees the data entry for ComplianceEase and DataVerify and run the relevant reports for management.
- Will assist as subject matter expert, providing coaching and training new Loan Setup Specialist to ensure consistency of the process.
- Monitor email boxes and ensure the requests are addressed timely.
- Assist Specialists in the capacity of a team lead.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Experience in data entry of Correspondent Lending environment.
- Well versed with mortgage documents specifically 1003, 1008, Loan Estimate, Closing Disclosure, and insurance documents.
- Assertive and professional communication style. Excellent verbal and written skills, including ability to write clearly, concisely, and logically.
- Very strong organizational, deductive reasoning and analytical skills to effectively multi-task and prioritize workflow in a high-volume environment.
- Ability to work well independently, as well as, part of a team to achieve department/group goals.
- Process improvement planning and implementation skills.
- Ability to work in a high volume and time sensitive environment.
- Well versed with regulatory and investor guidelines and keeps current with all Federal, State, industry specific and departmental policies.
- Research skills and technical understanding of loan originations.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Correspondent Lending required
- Must have knowledge of commonly used terminology, mortgage documents, concepts, practices, and procedures within the mortgage industry
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Strong proficiency with Excel
- PC computer with Windows operating system, facsimile, photocopier