Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior IT Auditor
- Requisition ID
- Employment Type
- Regular - Full Time (4)
- Travel Requirements
- Position Code
The Ryder Audit Services (RAS) department is a high-performing team that provides internal audit services and support to business leaders across the organization. RAS consists of both audit and advisory activities aimed at adding value and driving continuous improvement in Ryder's business processes and providing assurance that the Company remains compliant with a variety of internal policies and external regulatory obligations.
The IT Internal Audit Senior will plan and execute internal audit projects with an emphasis on information technology associated systems, processes, and risks. This position will also play an integral role in conducting RAS's assessment of Ryder's Sarbanes Oxley compliance program including updating processes and controls, assisting with controls testing, and developing efficient testing program methodology.
- Bachelor's degree management information sciences, computer science, accounting or related field
- Master's degree management information sciences, computer science, accounting or related field preferred
- Three (3) years or more Experience IT Audit experience
- Accounting or professional services firm experience a plus (intermediate level) preferred
- Experience with COSO, COBIT, and ISO frameworks (intermediate level)
- Working knowledge of Windows/Linux OS, MS SQL/MySQL DB, OS/400 and Agile concepts (intermediate level) preferred
- Experience with reviews of significant IT projects and familiarity with development and project management best practices (intermediate level)
- Other CISA, CIA, CISSP and/or other related certification desired preferred
- Perform process documentation and testing procedures on SOX IT controls (ITGCs and application controls), document testing results, communicate findings to the process owners and management, and follow up with control owners to ensure remediation and implementation of recommendation(s)
- Provide independent and objective evaluation of IT risk management, control and governance processes to protect and enhance shareholder value
- Work independently and as part of a team to achieve project objectives while performing IT general controls assessments, as well as detailed reviews and testing of complex IT applications and systems
- Work with IT project management teams assessing modifications of business processes and ensuring controls are designed to mitigate key risks
- Develop and execute operational audits identifying process improvements for key business and IT areas
- Draft audit reports and communicate results to IT and business process owners including executive level management
- Build strong business relationships within the organization and leverage these relationships to enhance Internal Audit’s understanding of key IT systems, internal controls, and compliance
- Performs other duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.